Platform of VET excellence to drive innovation in the advanced manufacturing sector
The Excellent Advanced Manufacturing 4.0 project, EXAM 4.0 by its acronym, is one of the five Platforms of VET Excellence approved for funding by the Erasmus+ programme in 2019 under the Centres of Vocational Excellence (CoVE) pilot initiative launched by the European Commission in 2018. 8 partners from 5 countries (Spain, Belgium, Germany, Sweden and the Netherlands) representing the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector and the industry will work together in this innovative project, coordinated by TKNIKA, the Basque VET Research Centre.
EXAM 4.0 aims at setting up five European regional Skills Ecosystems that bring together VET/HVET centres, companies, policy makers and the individual (student, learner, job seeker…) in order to identify and define future skills needs in the Advanced Manufacturing (AM onwards) sector.
- Da Vinci College, the Netherlands
- 10XL, the Netherlands
- DHBW, Duale Hochschule Baden-Württember, Germany
- AFM, Machine Tools Manufacturers’ Association of Spain
- Curt Nicolin Gymnasiet, Sweden
- Eusko Jaurlaritzako Hezkuntza, Hizkuntza Politika Eta Kultura Saila: Tknika and CIFP Miguel Altuna LHII